Thursday, July 3, 2008

She's all over the place now!

We have a sunken living room, so until yesterday, Callie has been staying in the designated "play area." She figured out the step yesterday and is now touring the house "on her own"(with me following closely behind her.) She doesn't really play with her toys right now, except to carry them from one place to the other. She's constantly on-the-go and keeping me busy. Ever heard of bathroom break sprinting? I do that now. Even so, it's lots of fun. Time to baby-proof the whole house! Enjoy the video!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

She sure is all over the place! I'm sure you are keeping busy. I often wondered about how to do things that I am now such as going to the bathroom when Eli starts crawling/walking....I guess he'll have to come with me everywhere I go! Have a great 4th!

Strickland said...

Cheryl, don't worry about when you come to visit us next week. Our house is probably 90-95% babyproofed (at least we like to think so). Have a great weekend and we can't wait to see you and Miss Callie (with Grandma and Grandpa King) next week!