Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Tea Party!

With a little encouragement from Erika today, I am finally going to post!!! I think Amy will be shocked too! (as well as everyone else that's been waiting a month.)

Callie and I celebrated her birthday a little early by hosting a tea party down in my studio with a few of my favorite people. Grandma King (my mom), Grandma Cathy, Michaela, Karla, and Bethany. It was a wonderful party and Callie was a delightful hostess. She was such a little lady and graced us with her presence for an entire hour!!! I was impressed and very proud of her. We had fabulous conversation and yummy treats during the tea. And Callie was very polite and entertaining when she opened her presents. She took the time to open each one and showed excitement too!

I also have to especailly thank my mom, Dorothy, for the tremendous help she was with the preparations. THANKS MOM! I'm glad you could come for the occasion and deeply appreciated all your help! Love you.

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

Yay to posting! The tea party looks like it was a lot of fun. Too cute! We definitely will be there on Sunday!