Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby-wearing

I LOVE wearing Madison whenever and where ever I can. My friend, Tori, has been wearing her boys for years and has helped me figure out how to wear Madi too. It is so beneficial for both mommy and baby. And it's not expensive to make your own. You can buy ready-made wraps for $40-$60 or you can make your own with jersey knit fabric from Joann's for about $5 each (with a sale and a coupon.) Here's what we looked like this morning as I was vaccuming the house. Callie also wore her sling with her baby in it and helped me with her little vaccum as well, but for some reason did not want me to take a picture of her. (And please excuse the not-so-flattering picture of me.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
What's that? You want to see if Madi's content in there? See for yourself!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Madi-wearing is a great thing and makes it easier to keep up with a toddler when you have a newborn. (I wish I would've caught onto this when Callie was a newborn.)

4 comments:

Anjanette said...

yay for baby-wearing! I'm so excited to be able to again soon!

amosclarkson said...

Yay! I hope to follow in you & Tori's lead :)

Tori said...

You look awesome! Madi is too cute in her wrap! Kennison wants me to make her a Moby to wear her babies like I wear Charlie. I made her a sling for Christmas, but I guess I'll make her a Moby too. :-)

Tori said...

Oh, and I think the pic of Madi in your sidebar looks a lot like Baby Callie.